We consider all combinations of interaction, media, games, text, online resources, testing.
- Identify richest sources of content
- Develop tasks and task sequences
- Work with top-level authors to innovate learning activities
- Beta test activities to do fine-tuning for maximal effect
All learning now involves some online aspect. We help identify the right blend of online and personal contact learning.
- Develop video lessons to allow for "flipped" classrooms
- Create engaging content "capsules" to ensure short bursts of learning
- Mix and match activity types to fit students' learning strengths
- Ensure a thorough and valid testing program to guide success
A language curriculum is only as strong as its weakest link! And often the weakest link is teacher training. We help teachers develop new insights and frameworks for a collaborative and enjoyable teaching
- Conduct workshops on hybrid learning
- Develop frameworks to understand and enhance "user experience"
- Involve teachers in classroom observation with clear tools for evaluating effective teaching
- Lead workshops on developing valid and useful assessment tools