The Certificate in Small Business Banking (CSBB) leverages Moody’s expertise in credit and risk to certify achievement of the highest standards in small business client servicing and loan decisions.How do I qualify for the CSBB?
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies