This three-day course builds on Moody’s Analytics “Fundamentals” and intermediate-level corporate credit courses to take credit professionals’ analysis skills to an advanced level.This three-day program is designed to lift credit professionals’ analysis skills to an advanced level. It includes peer group analysis, market-based credit models, complex capital structures, event risk, and early warning signs.
Each credit issue will be analyzed from theoretical and practical perspectives, using recent market examples for learners to assess cash flow and credit implications.
The course concludes with a comprehensive case study designed to bring all the topics together in a real-world example.
Gain advanced skills in corporate credit analysis so you can:
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies