DescriptionThis four-day workshop provides comprehensive and thoroughly practical training for introducing, enhancing, and updating governance practices in organizations.
Corporate governance principles have become an essential part of managing modern enterprises. However, the adaptation and implementation of “best practices,” as increasingly demanded by shareholders, regulators, and the market, can be challenging.
This workshop provides comprehensive and practical training for introducing, enhancing, and updating governance practices in organizations in both developed and emerging markets.
Gain insights into the application and implementation of corporate governance so you can:
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies